Thursday, October 20, 2016

Purchasing a Computer

I recently did a case study with Sebastian Cruz about buying a computer. It's name is the same name as this blog post. The goal of the case study was to know how a computer is assembled and the parts that assemble it, and that’s what I learned during this project. It has impacted my view of computers because now I have a bigger idea about how computers are put together and what things do that. I could also fix it a little more independently if I know how a computer is made and the specific parts that make it. It could apply to your own life too since in case a computer needs to be fixed, you’ll be able to fix it more independently and give you more of an idea about the things that create a computer and how it is created. One challenge I encountered was deciding which website to use for researching computers/components of a computer. I overcame that challenge since my partner managed to find a good site that can help you with that. Another challenge I encountered was trying to fill in a couple of things, like Optical Drives, Ports, and etc. I overcame that challenge when I came up with the possibility that not everything had to be filled in all the time. I don’t believe that there were any questions that I should’ve asked on my interview to help myself with my decision, especially since Sebastian’s interview was used for the case study.

Source: AVADirect

No comments:

Post a Comment